Welcome to Quad Cities Hypnosis. I’m Marian Spurgeon, National Guild of Hypnotists Certified Consulting Hypnotist, and member of the International Certification Board of Clinical Hypnotherapists. I am also an instructor of the Profound Somnambulism Protocol.
I help people create change and feel better by working with the subconscious mind.
I hold private and group sessions 10am-5pm in both Bettendorf, IA (F Sa Su), and Galesburg, IL (T W Th) and Remotely (during office hours).
My guiding principle is that we all have internal resources that are vast, available, and largely untapped. You are your own best expert — and I am an expert at guiding you to recognize, access, and utilize the full power of those resources.
Hypnosis has been shown to be the most effective method of smoking cessation; better than medication and nicotine replacement therapy. Best of all — with hypnosis, the process can be painless and free of unwanted side effects. Call for a free consultation at 309-509-1036, or click the button to get my FREE REPORT on smoking cessation.
Hypnosis is not a diet! It’s a way to facilitate healing and habit change around food, exercise, and your relationship with your body. I’ve compiled a resource that explains what works, and have included strategies that you can begin to use today. Learn how the hypnotic approach is better than diets, pills, and surgery, by calling 309-509-1036 for a free consult, or click the link below.
Hypnosis can alleviate or eliminate pain, restore sleep patterns, clear brain fog, regulate digestive function, and address emotional components of Fibromyalgia, Crohns, IBS, CFS, and more. Additionally, I’ve worked with mobility, tinnitus, allergies, fear of swallowing, incontinence, shy bowel, and ticklishness. If you think your problem might be “weird,” it’s probably not. We all have a body! Give me a call at 309-509-1036. Or click below to learn more about hypnosis for somatic relief.
I work with kids and teens from 5 and up to provide gentle resolution for fears and anxiety, bedwetting, nail biting, and other emotional and behavioral concerns. Additionally, I train parents and caretakers in methods to work with at home. My approach with kids is very interactive and playful. I join your kids in their world, and I do not expect them to sit still. Call with questions or for a free consult at 309-509-1036.
Personal Development and Spirituality
Let’s harness your beliefs, and use any tools, resources, metaphors, and helpful paradigms you have in order to get you to where you need to go. I also can incorporate sound healing and reiki into hypnosis sessions. Call for a free consultation at 309-509-1036, or click below to learn more about spiritual hypnosis.
Have a session over video conference. If you have a smartphone or computer, you have all we need to have a good session. Call to see if this is a good fit for you at 309-509-1036.
I am a member in good standing of the International Certification Board of Clinical Hypnotherapy. Our code of ethics is as follows:
- ICBCH Certified Hypnotherapists value continuing education and seek opportunities to continue to grow in knowledge.
- ICBCH Certified Hypnotherapists recognize both the benefits and the limitations of clinical hypnosis.
- ICBCH Certified Hypnotherapists promote hypnotherapy with demonstrated efficacy.
- ICBCH Certified Hypnotherapists accurately represent their educational experiences to clients, using only accredited degrees in representing themselves in both product and service.
- ICBCH Certified Hypnotherapists recognize the need for psychological and medical referrals to other professionals and build relationships with other disciplines of helping.
- ICBCH Certified Hypnotherapists provide clients with informed consent at the outset of hypnotherapy.
- ICBCH Certified Hypnotherapists keep client information confidential, except when required by law, or with the client’s written consent prior to release of confidential information.
- ICBCH Certified Hypnotherapists avoid dual-relationships and never have sexual contact with clients.
- ICBCH Certified Hypnotherapists provide services in the context of professional business arrangements, and establish fees and payment arrangements clearly understood by clients.
- ICBCH Certified Hypnotherapists recognize the need to adhere to the principles of respecting others when publicly demonstrating hypnosis in non-clinical settings
- ICBCH Certified Hypnotherapists promote public awareness of hypnotherapy.